Plan Your Sedona Elopement at our Romantic Bed and Breakfast
Imagine this stunning Red Rock sunset as you gaze into your partner’s eyes and say, “I do.” This backdrop adds a magical and unforgettable tone, and right now is the best time to start planning your Sedona elopement! The New Year brings a fresh start and beginnings, so it’s no surprise that it’s a great time to get engaged and start making arrangements for your ceremony and celebration.
There’s been an uptick in Sedona elopements as of late, as more couples are opting for intimate affairs focused on the two people taking the leap into a lifelong commitment. These mini-ceremonies are the most memorable, especially when you have the incredible landscape of the iconic Red Rocks as your venue. Thankfully, our Sedona Bed and Breakfast is nestled among these formations, and guest rooms are situated to enjoy this fantastic view—the perfect space to spend your first night as newlyweds.
Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast is a hidden gem in the Red Rocks! With only eleven elegant guest rooms, our spacious Inn offers a peaceful and relaxing location to celebrate your Sedona elopement, honeymoons, or romantic getaways. We prepare a lovely breakfast each morning of your stay with baked goods and savory dishes, always paired with hot coffee, tea, or fresh juice. You’ll also be in the ideal location to explore the best hikes, restaurants, golf courses, and things to do in Sedona. The reasons to join us are endless; book your room today!
One of the Best Places for Your Sedona Elopement
The mood at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast is one of serenity—for this reason, we don’t host large weddings, but we love welcoming couples looking for a Sedona elopement! These small-scale ceremonies can be held at the Inn, and then the newlyweds can head out to take some spectacular photos in the Red Rocks to commemorate this special day.
Here are the top reasons to elope in Sedona:
- Naturally Romantic Setting: The sweeping vistas and Red Rock formations set a magical tone in Sedona! Everywhere you turn, there’s a majestic landscape before your eyes. This setting is a big reason why many couples choose this area for their elopements—the photos are stunning!
- Beautiful Weather: There’s really never a wrong time to visit Sedona! Yes, the summers are hot, but we’re often a bit cooler than our neighboring cities due to the higher elevation. The most popular times to visit are February, March, and October to December. The spring brings the perfect temperatures, and fall is all about foliage. Winter means fewer crowds, and sometimes, we even get a dusting of snow!
- Exciting Things to Do: There are so many fun things to do in Sedona! Especially if you’re an adventurous couple, who enjoys hiking, climbing, and wilderness excursions. Many happy couples plan their Sedona elopement to include an idyllic hike to the famous landmarks in the area, including Devil’s Bridge, the Sedona Vortexes, or Cathedral Rock. Or plan a romantic hot-air balloon ride or helicopter tour to celebrate your nuptials!
- Elegant Sedona Restaurants: There’s no shortage of fantastic restaurants in the area for celebrations. You’ll find everything from fine-dining farm-to-table dinners to authentic Southwestern cuisine. A few of the most romantic are Rene at Tlaquepaque, Elote Cafe, and Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill.
- One of the Best Places to Stay: Your Sedona elopement will be perfect when you stay at our romantic bed and breakfast! The time you get to spend after your ceremony together in this new phase of life will stand out in your memories. Our spacious Inn offers plenty of privacy and quiet for relaxing evenings in the courtyard with wine and snacks. You’ll love retreating to your guest room after a peaceful swim in the on-site pool. And you’ll be in the ideal location to head out and explore the best of Sedona during your stay.
Stay at our Romantic Sedona Bed and Breakfast for Honeymoons
While the location for your Sedona elopement is crucial, another element to consider is your lodging! You’ll want a comfortable and welcoming space to spend your first minutes, hours, and days together as newlyweds. That’s where our Sedona Bed and Breakfast comes in—our Inn is designed for couples to reconnect, relax, and spend quality time together. As a guest, take advantage of our shared spaces—including our serene outdoor courtyard and pool area.
Guest rooms are equipped with all the finest amenities you’d find at any classic hotel stay, but with unique details that stand out! Big, cozy beds, seating areas, and en suite baths are just the start. You’ll particularly love the plush robes, deluxe linens, and breathtaking views from private balconies overlooking the National Forest, Bell Rock, and Courthouse Butte. Choice rooms have fireplaces and Kohler jetted tubs.
Another perk of choosing our Sedona Bed and Breakfast over a hotel stay is our personalized and welcoming service. Not only will you be greeted and have an Innkeeper on hand for any of your needs, but you’ll also experience this throughout your stay. This starts each morning with our home-cooked multi-course breakfast prepared with care and seasonal ingredients whenever possible. We can’t wait to host you for your Sedona elopement! Book your room today.