A Romantic Getaway to our Sedona Bed and Breakfast
If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to travel more in 2023, a romantic getaway to our luxurious Sedona Bed and Breakfast must be on your vacation plans! With the stunning Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte—two iconic Red Rock landmarks—as your backdrop, you can’t help but sit back in awe and snuggle up with your sweetheart.
While these million-dollar Red Rock views are one of the biggest draws to our Sedona Bed and Breakfast, it’s not the only reason to join us! You’ll also love our convenient location, exceptional hospitality, and attention to detail. This sets the perfect stage for one of the best romantic getaways. Let us take care of the little things so that you can focus on nothing but spending quality with your sweetheart.
Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast is located just on the edge of downtown Sedona and is only a 20-minute and exceptionally scenic drive from the Sedona Airport. We’re also only an hour from Flagstaff and just over 2 hours from Phoenix—the perfect distance for a long weekend or a quick weekday trip on a romantic getaway! We’re close enough to everything but set back from the noise and crowds of the nearby cities—your own beautiful oasis nestled in the vibrant Red Rocks. Book your room at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Sedona Bed and Breakfast for Romantic Getaways
As hospitality professionals, we pride ourselves on not only offering some of the best views of Sedona’s Red Rocks from the comfort of our Inn but also excelling in giving each and every guest a personalized experience that simply can’t be matched. As a Select Registry property—a prestigious collection of more than 250 Inns and B&Bs across the country— we’re held to a higher standard than local hotel chains. It’s an honor for us to be a part of this organization and a guarantee for our guests an extraordinary romantic getaway.
As a boutique-style B&B, we only offer 11 guest rooms—each unique in decor and layout, but all with high-end amenities, custom toiletries, fine linens, temperature control with A/C, and extremely comfortable beds. You’ll have access to wireless internet throughout our property. The majority of our rooms offer stunning views of the Red Rocks and the morning sunrises or evening sunsets are magical.
As one of the best Sedona Bed and Breakfasts, we pay the utmost level of attention to that second category: breakfast! We serve a gourmet multi-course morning meal with sweet and savory items. Our cinnamon rolls are to die for! Enjoy one of those delectable sweet treats with a hot cup of coffee and you’ll see why our guest return time and again. After you’re fueled up, you’ll be ready to hit the outdoor pool, head out on the nearby hikes, or sneak back to your guest room for a well-earned nap. You’re here to relax after all.
There’s something special about staying at an independently owned property. At our Sedona Bed and Breakfast, you’ll find these unique moments morning, noon, and night. And you don’t have to take our word for it, with nearly 2,500 glowing five-star reviews on TripAdvisor, our guests leave happy, rejuvenated, and ready to come back ASAP. Read what our past visitors are saying about our Sedona Bed and Breakfast!
Most Romantic Things to do in Sedona, AZ
From our spectacular pool area, terraces, and outdoor fireplace to our intimate guest rooms, spacious shared spaces, and gourmet culinary options—couples on a romantic getaway rarely need to leave our property! But for those who find romance in adventures together, there are plenty of things to do near our Sedona Bed and Breakfast for a lovely outing with your special someone.
- Romantic Sedona Restaurants: Dining out together is integral to a romantic getaway. Our fine dining favorites include Mariposa, The Hudson, and Elote, all within a short, scenic drive from our Sedona Bed and Breakfast. Take advantage of our complimentary concierge service; we’ll book your preferred restaurant and take care of every detail—all you have to do is show up and enjoy our local cuisine.
- Wine Tasting on the Verde Valley Wine Trail: There’s nothing more romantic than wine tasting and touring these desert vineyards with your partner. An evening is always made better by sipping these fantastic wines and taking in the stunning Red Rock landscape—imagine watching the sunset over the vines!
- Shopping for Special Gifts and Souveniers: You’ll find unique art pieces, jewelry, and handcrafted goods at the Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, where you’ll stroll along the cobble-stoned walkways and under vine-covered stucco walls. A truly authentic experience in Sedona.
- Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride: There are few things more romantic than soaring high above the dramatic Red Rock formations together in a hot air balloon. The guides offer fantastic stories and historical tidbits, making this experience more memorable. We’re happy to help you arrange a flight with our favorite providers.
- Ride on the Verde Canyon Railroad: A train ride is a perfect option all year long; we suggest the night train for a unique experience that includes a striking sunset and watching the stars emerge in the night sky. Splurge on a first-class ticket, and you can enjoy the ride at an intimate table for two.
- Hiking in the Sedona Countryside: You’ll have hikes such as the 3.6-mile Bell Rock Pathway and the 2.3-mile Slim Shady Loop Trail within easy walking distance of our Sedona Bed and Breakfast great options for breaking a sweat and exploring these landmarks up close and personal. There’s nothing better than retreating to our Inn to rest your tired muscles in the pool or the privacy of your romantic guest suite.
Our 24/7 concierge is available around the clock to help with your local arrangements. Upon check-in, alert us about dietary restrictions and special accommodations you may need during your stay at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast. We’re happy to oblige! Book your room at the most romantic Sedona Bed and Breakfast today!