Private Tours of the Red Rocks
Our recommend guiding company for private adventures ranging from 3-hour tours of the backroads to half day hiking treks that will take you into remote and pristine areas almost untouched by tourism. Full day Grand Canyon tours also available. Special rates for guests of Canyon Villa.
Whether you’d enjoy just relaxing on a back road tour in his large comfortable SUV (enclosed and climate controlled) or prefer an exhilarating hike to a remote wilderness vista or ruin, Mike can make your experience in Red Rock Country a great one. He consistently receives great reviews from all of our guests. In fact, more than one guest has returned to Sedona just to spend additional time with Mike.
3 to 4 HOUR TOURS…allows for a couple of short walks for viewing and photos of the spell binding Red Rocks of Sedona.
FULL OR HALF DAY HIKES…..are perfect for a walking tour deep off the beaten path and deep into Red Rock country. You’ll experience remote areas of the wilderness surrounding Sedona. No matter what level of activity you may choose, Mike will adjust to your level of comfort.
- “D” indicates a DRIVING TOUR
- “W” indicates a WALKING or HIKING TOUR
- Red Rock Backroads (D 3 or 4 hours): easy Relax and experience Sedona’s beautiful red rock country in the comfort of our large, luxurious SUV. We always stop for a short walk to view the amazing red rocks.
- Sedona Sunset (D/W 3 hrs): easy This 3-hour journey takes you into the heart of the red rocks.
- Canyon Explorer (W 4 hrs): easy-moderate Join us on an exploration of an impressive red rock canyon. Your personal journey into the wilderness will show you breathtaking red rock formations set in a deep canyon of the Colorado Plateau. There are dozens of options on these canyon treks.
- Arches Adventure (W 4 hrs): easy-moderate Journey to one of Sedona’s two natural arches or our only natural bridge. These trips range from an easy 1.5-mile walk in a beautiful red rock canyon to a 4-mile journey through a forested canyon to Sedona’s most impressive natural arch. These hikes are all personally matched to your fitness level and area of interest.
- Slickrock Scramble (W 3 or 4 hrs): easy-moderate Spend some time on Sedona’s slickrock and you’ll never want to hike a dirt path again!
- More Difficult Walking Tours: Want to climb 2000′ to a Red Rock Summit? How about a full-day loop hike to see ruins, arches and beautiful red rock canyons? Please inquire about the more difficult Red Rock Country hikes that we offer.
- Full-Day Adventure Tours: D/W 7 or 8 hrs): We also offer full-day adventures which combine a moderate morning hike, lunch on the trail and a relaxing afternoon backroad tour.
A FULL DAY IN ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD !!
You’ll experience the Grand Canyon with a guide that has hiked all the established trails within the park. You’ll be guided far from the crowds to some of his “secret” spots on the South Rim. Your trip will be in an enclosed SUV and includes admission to the Grand Canyon as well as picnic lunch on a secluded overlook right on the rim. You’ll experience views of the South Rim and the East Rim of the Canyon returning via the edge of the Painted Desert through Navajo country.
For more information, including availability and specific pricing, owner Mike Krajnak welcomes you to contact him personally. You can reach him by phone, at 928-821-1929 or by EMAIL at email@example.com. Mike can get back to you as quickly as possible to answer your questions about tour options and availability. You may also want to visit his website at Southwest Outside Adventures.