Head to Page Springs Cellars & More Sedona Wineries
Wine Tasting in Sedona is such a treat. While this area may not have the notoriety of the famed Napa Valley, there are some fantastic local winemakers and farmers growing, cultivating, and creating some beautiful wines. A favorite to visit for a tasting is Page Springs Cellars, one of the best wineries on the Verde Valley wine trail near our Sedona.
At Page Springs Cellars, they focus on creating wines that express the high desert character of the Arizona landscape. They make small-batch wines from grapes grown with sustainable practices. The tasting room at Page Springs Cellars is open seven days a week, where you can sample these wines and enjoy the delicious bistro offerings. Be sure to peruse the gallery of local artists, and there’s often a weekly line-up of live music.
Page Springs Cellars is just one of the great stops on the Verde Valley wine trail, but before you start planning your itinerary, you’ll want to secure your lodging. Our Sedona bed and breakfast is in the perfect central location to tour these local Sedona wineries. Surrounded by the stunning Red Rock formations, Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast sets a romantic tone for your next getaway to the high desert with luxurious guest rooms. Start planning and book your lodging today!
Page Springs Cellars & More Sedona Wineries
Heading out on the Verde Valley Wine Trail, either on your own or with a guided tour group, is such a lovely way to experience the bounty of the Sedona wineries in the area. As a guest at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast, you’ll be within about 20 minutes of these five wineries below, including Page Springs Cellars.
Here are the top five Sedona wineries to visit as a guest at our bed and breakfast:
- Javelina Leap Vineyard Winery: This fantastic Sedona winery boasts the most extensive wine-tasting bar both along the Verde Valley Wine Trail and in Northern Arizona. Here, you’ll find award-winning, all Arizona-grown wines at this family-owned business. If you enjoy birdwatching, bring binoculars! Javelina Leap is across the street from Oak Creek’s riparian green belt, a designated Audubon bird sanctuary.
- Page Springs Cellars: As mentioned above, this is one of the best Sedona wineries for a lovely and immersive wine tasting. Enjoy a vineyard tour or even make a day of it and schedule a creekside massage or take a yoga class among the grapevines! The restaurant on-site offers small plates, cheese boards, and a seasonal selection of pintxos, perfect to pair with their beautiful wine pours.
- Oak Creek Vineyards: Soak up the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere with sweeping views of the grapevines at this enchanting winery in Sedona just across the street from Page Springs Cellars. Pair your tasting wines with cheese and chocolate nibbles from their kitchen. They often host live music as well!
- D.A. Ranch Estate Vineyards: This boutique, family-owned winery is a beautiful spot to add to your Sedona tasting itinerary. They offer flights of their estate-grown Syrah, Cabernet, Tannat, and much more.
- Cove Mesa Vineyards: Located in the heart of the Verde Valley AVA, this family-owned winery creates old-world-style wines, including white, red, and rosé. Their 2022 Malvasia Bianca and 2022 Syrah both won double gold medals at the San Francisco International Wine Competition last year.
Red Rock Views at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast
After a day of exploring the Verde Valley wine trail, you’ll be ready to retreat and relax at our elegant Sedona Bed and Breakfast set among the gorgeous red rocks of the Arizona desert. We’ll be here to welcome you at the end of a long day—curl up in our shared living room with a good book and bask in the air conditioning, or head out back to the stunning outdoor pool for a cool dip.
If you prefer relaxing in the privacy of your guest room, you’ll have everything you need for a restful afternoon and evening. It may even be time for a well-deserved siesta on our cozy and comfortable beds—which is what vacation is all about—taking the day at your own pace and letting the stress melt away. Our Sedona Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to refresh entirely!
We’ll treat you to a delicious homemade breakfast each morning of your stay. Our excellent staff starts making delectable meals in the early hours, including our famous cinnamon rolls, hot coffee, and sweet and savory entrees. The menu changes daily, and we’re always open to accommodate your dietary restrictions; just let us know beforehand. If you’re ready to start planning your next escape in an unbelievably beautiful place, book your room today!