Try These Restaurants in Sedona
This Fall is a wonderful time to visit us at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast. Whether you come to take scenic drives or hikes into the area’s spectacular fall foliage, browse the shopping and art galleries in downtown Sedona, absorb the healing energy of Sedona’s vortices, or just relax and take in the jaw-dropping scenery at our award-winning Bed and Breakfast, there’s something for everyone in Sedona. When it’s time to fuel up, Sedona offers some of the finest restaurants around, most of which aren’t far from our Inn. Getaway to Sedona this fall, and book a room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast.
Best Restaurants in Sedona
Sedona has deep agricultural roots in the Verde Valley. As the culinary scene has expanded in Sedona, these agriculture roots have led to some delicious cuisine, most of which features locally-grown produce, fish from local rivers like Oak Creek, and meat from nearby ranches. With so much fresh, high-quality food available to the chefs of Sedona, it’s no wonder we have some of the best restaurants around. Here are 10 of our favorites:
- Tii Gavo, which features an outdoor patio and fire pit overlooking Sedona’s scenic Red Rocks. Their southwestern flavors, which include mole-braised shortribs, are just as delicious as the views.
- Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill features global cuisine from Argentina, Chile, and Uraguay. Favorites here include a steelhead ocean trout finished with a cilantro-mint pesto or pollo rustica with charred corn and roasted potatoes.
- The Heartline Cafe has been a mainstay in Sedona for more than 20 years. It offers a beautiful patio for dining, and one of the best wine lists around.
- Etch Kitchen and Bar, on the banks of Oak Creek, serves up delicious food in a scenic location.
- If you’re in the mood for Italian, head to Dahl & Di Lucca Ristorante, where you’ll also often find live jazz, and a deliciously-curated wine list.
- For some traditional tamales and a casual atmosphere, head to Tamaliza Cafe. They have plenty of options, including vegetarians, and offers a scenic view with your meal.
- You’ll find sophisticated comfort food and those classic Sedona views at The Hudson, a cozy American eatery.
- Enjoy an unusual but delightful dining experience in Sedona at The Cowboy Club. It’s an upscale steakhouse serving a variety of interesting dishes, including cactus fries and rattlesnake.
- René, one of Sedona’s finest restaurants, is located in the sedate Tlaquepaque Arts Center. This charming restaurant features French fine dining with delicious Southwestern twists.
- Enjoy delicious upscale cuisine at Elote Café, a delicious fusion between southern Mexican and Southwestern flavors.
Sedona is the perfect fall getaway. Book your room at the Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast today, so you can enjoy a slice of our paradise with us.