The Best Place to Stay Near Red Rock State Park
Red Rock State Park is a vivacious nature preserve with stunning scenery. Flourishing meadows are surrounded by vegetation native to the State Park, with views of tumbling mountains and red rock all around. Sedona, Arizona is known for its vast red rock landscapes and numerous entertaining activities everywhere from the rush of mountain biking on the red rock trails to taking peaceful, healing meditation retreats.
Do you want to visit this dream spot? Then our luxury Bed and Breakfast is the best option for you! Every guest room in our 5-star Bed and Breakfast has expansive views of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. Just 15 miles from Arizona’s most visited State Park, our quaint Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to visit the beautiful Red Rock State Park and the town of Sedona. Book your room today!
Top 5 Things to do at Red Rock State Park
There are various activities to partake in at the bewildering Red Rock State Park in Arizona. Just an 18-minute drive from the town of Sedona, you can go to explore and feel one with nature and the gorgeous landscapes that this park provides. Visit the State Park at dawn or dusk to view the sun rising or setting behind the vivid burnt sienna tint of the colossal Red Rocks.
Our 5 favorite things to do at Red Rock State Park:
- Every day, there are multiple different guided hikes that you can take along the beautiful 5-mile trail network of the Red Rock State Park.
- If you’re looking for a tranquil experience, the State Park offers daily nature walks that provide breathtaking views.
- If your goal is to find something electrifying, you can walk, bike, or ride horses on the vast number of trails at Red Rock State Park.
- If you’re a wildlife fanatic, there are all kinds of wildlife along the trails for you to enjoy.
- There are many educational exhibits in the visitors center where you can learn all about natural habitats, the extensive wildlife, and the early human inhabitants around the area. In addition, there’s a movie theater in the park where a 45-minute movie about Sedona’s history and wildlife called “The Natural Wonders of Sedona: Timeless Beauty” is shown.
5 More Great Things to do in Sedona, Arizona
Sedona is a town packed with tantalizing natural beauty and unequivocally mind-blowing destinations. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful, or an action-packed vacation, Sedona is the place with it all.
Here are 5 more great things to do in Sedona this Spring:
- Hike along the bank of Oak Creek Canyon on the scenic West Fork Trail. View lavish greenery and red rocks while walking this alluring trail in Arizona.
- Take a tour with the Southwest Outside Adventures company, where they specialize in outdoor education and adventures. There are many types of hikes, expeditions and southwest tours that give information on history in the natural world, geology and Native Americans and their cultures. These custom adventures will show you the absolutely irresistible beauty of the Southwest.
- Are you a fan of stunning views? Take a trip to the Devils Bridge in Sedona and snap a shot of you standing hundreds of feet above the ground on this gorgeous natural bridge.
- Go wine tasting in the estate vineyards dotting the expansive hillside in Sedona, and taste the flavor of the passions of the winemakers
- If you feel like staying in for the day, relax pool-side at our luxury B&B and enjoy stunning views of the red rocks.
Stay at the Best Lodging in Sedona
After exploring the mountainous red rocks, beautiful nature trails, and more, you’re going to need a comfortable, luxurious place to stay. Canyon Villa is comfortably nestled in luscious greenery located near Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
Our Bed and Breakfast includes comfortable rooms with views of the red rocks, complimentary and delicious breakfasts every morning of your stay, and a pool and patio with absolutely stunning views of Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock. Our Bed and Breakfast has the perfect mix of relaxation and gorgeous scenery surrounding our property. What are you waiting for? Join us here at Courtyard Villa in Sedona, Arizona. Book your getaway to Sedona this Spring!