Beat The Heat at Our Sedona Bed and Breakfast
At our Sedona bed and breakfast, you’ll find lots of ways to escape the heat of an Arizona summer day. Our refreshing oasis includes luxuries that will help you stay cool and have the best time on your Sedona vacation! The elevation of Sedona, at 4,500 feet, helps keep this desert town cool with the average lows in the 60s and the average highs in the 80s. In these temperatures, you can still comfortably explore the natural beauty of the area. During the heat of the day, stay back at our Sedona bed and breakfast for some relaxation. Here you can slow down and unwind at our desert retreat.
Let our Sedona bed and breakfast be your ultimate getaway this summer! Our inn, located near the quiet village of Oak Creek, is where you can breathe in deep and feel the stress melt away. You don’t have to travel anywhere to see breathtaking scenery as our accommodations were uniquely designed to showcase the iconic red rock formations of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
Many of our guest rooms have a front-row seat to this incredible landscape. Described as casual yet elegant, our Sedona lodging reflects the area’s beauty and is a comfortable setting for total relaxation. If you want the best place for an escape to the Sedona desert this summer, book your stay with us today!
Cool Off At Our Sedona Bed and Breakfast
With summer comes rising temps in the Sedona Area. It also means learning how to explore and navigate the jaw-dropping sites while also taking breaks to cool off. While Sedona is located at a higher elevation, with temperatures generally on the cool side, the heat of the day here can still make it challenging to get out for a red rock adventure.
Luckily, our Sedona bed and breakfast is not only set up to help cool you off during this time of year but is also located near many shaded hikes as well as a downtown filled with air-conditioned shops and galleries to explore in the middle of the day. Here are 5 ways to beat the heat and cool off at our Sedona bed and breakfast!
- Our open-air pool is just the place to sit on a warm day under the shade of an umbrella. Taking a dip in the pool set up with a solar heating system where the temps of the water range from 76 degrees F to 82 degrees F feels perfect after a morning or afternoon hike. As you float around in the pool, you’ll soak in the incredible views of Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte, among other surrounding red rock formations. The tranquil green gardens of the courtyards will also help you cool off around our Sedona bed and breakfast.
- Our guest rooms are the best escape from the heat and a great place to unwind mid-day. In your air-conditioned guest room, relax in your complimentary lounging robe, rest upon your plush bedding fitted with deluxe linens, get some airflow going in your room with a ceiling fan, or savor some shade while enjoying outdoor seating. Get rejuvenated for an evening adventure in your private retreat.
- Other air-conditioned inside spaces at our Sedona bed and breakfast will help keep you out of the heat and comfortably enjoying the day in our guest common areas. Sit in our spacious living room, where you can still look out and see breathtaking views of the red rock landscape. Our library is stocked with over 1,000 books to choose from and is available for guests 24/7. Use this time to catch up on work before heading out to explore the Sedona area.
- There are many options for shaded hikes near our Sedona bed and breakfast if you want to get out. These hikes take you into the cool canyons of the area. In places such as Fay Canyon, Boynton Canyon, and Long Canyon, you’ll be able to take cover in the shade of trees. The West Fork Trail at Oak Creek Canyon brings you along a creek among the red rocks. Slide Rock State Park features a rock water slide into a series of swimming holes that are a must-see!
- Our Sedona bed and breakfast also happens to be located nearby world-class shopping, galleries, and restaurants to help you stay cool in air-conditioned establishments. From apparel to arts and antiques, there is something for everyone in Sedona. A not to be missed shopping experience is The Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village. From photography to fine arts and sculpture, the variety of galleries in Sedona is where both local and international artists showcase work. A great way to also beat the heat is to enjoy a meal on an outside patio at one of the many restaurants near our Sedona bed and breakfast that offer outside seating.
The Perfect Sedona Lodging
Come on out to our Sedona bed and breakfast to stay cool and beat the heat this summer! From the amenities we offer to nearby hikes and other attractions close to our Sedona bed and breakfast, we are the perfect option for staying cool while on an unforgettable vacation. You’ll unwind in your luxurious private guest room set up with your ultimate comfort in mind. Start each day out right with a gourmet breakfast served in our spacious dining area with room enough for everyone.
You’ll enjoy a hot entree, as well as coffee or tea, a fruit dish, and you won’t want to miss out on our signature Cinnamon Rolls! We accommodate all kinds of dietary preferences, so there is always something to choose from for everyone. Book your room today if you are looking for the best place to stay in Sedona this summer!