10 Reasons our Sedona Bed and Breakfast is Worth Visiting
Located in the nearby small community of Oak Creek, our Sedona Bed and Breakfast is a quiet, secluded oasis tucked in amongst the breathtaking Red Rocks of the Sedona area. Our luxurious inn is the perfect place to renew and rejuvenate after a cold winter and spring. Refreshing, shady walks next to a creek or a dip in a cool pool will renew your spirits. If you are craving an escape from the ordinary, and need a change of pace, we are here to welcome you! If you’d enjoy a place to unwind with unparalleled desert views book your stay today!
10 Spectacular Reasons to stay at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast
As many of us have felt cooped up from time spent inside, the need to get out and have a change scenery has become increasingly important for our well being. As things slowly open back up Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast is here to be your relaxing getaway.
From going on quiet hikes along streams to just kicking back and enjoying all that our Sedona Bed and Breakfast has to offer, there are many reasons to come for a visit. Here are 10 of our favorites.
- The summer in Sedona means temperatures rise and crowds thin out. You’ll practically have this desert paradise all to yourself! Most hikes in the area during the spring season attract hoards of people all trying to catch a glimpse of sunrise or sunset against the famous red rocks. In the summer you don’t have to worry about getting up extra early to beat the crowds because there are none!
- Speaking of hiking, the Sedona area is well known for a plethora of outdoor pursuits. During the summer you can still hike while being mindful of what time of day you are out and how much water you’re drinking. Fortunately, there are still beautiful but cooler alternatives when searching for a summer hike. Hikes like Slide Rock State Park where there is a .3 mile trail that leads to slide rock swim area. Here, along Oak Creek, is a natural waterslide. Another cool hike that may be less crowded is the West Fork hiking trail. This is a scenic 7.2 mile out and back and is a good option for a refreshing hike along a river.
- Our Sedona Bed and Breakfast is located in the small village of Oak Creek, a quiet community in the heart of red rock country. This little town offers 3 golf courses, shops, and restaurants. If you want a hike that is in closer proximity to our inn, go for one from here. Bell Rock Pathway trail and Red Rock Crossing are nearby.
- One major reason to stay at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast are the major views! The inn was specifically designed to showcase views of Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock. Nothing beats watching a sunset against the red rocks from the comfort of your room!
- Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located so as to be in close proximity to the attractions of Sedona but is away from all the traffic that comes with it. After sightseeing and adventuring it’s nice to settle into the serenity that our Sedona Bed and Breakfast provides.
- Hanging out at Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast on a summer night is not to be missed! The desert air is cooler, and the skies are clear. We have an outdoor fire pit to enjoy as you stargaze and breathe in the fresh air.
- After a day of exploring the Sedona area, you may need to cool down some more. Taking a dip in our pool with views of the red rocks all around will be just what you need!
- Here at Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast, we want to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. We excel in hospitality and have 20 years worth of experience in the industry. We can help you find great food to eat in the area or find a hike that’s best for you. Your comfort is our priority.
- A delicious and nutritious breakfast awaits you every morning during your stay at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast. We serve a 3-course gourmet meal with a different entree of the day each day. You’ll wake up to the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls and coffee every day as well.
- As summer arrives and folks want to get out more to explore a stay with us is a great alternative to larger, more crowded hotels in the area. Our Sedona Bed and Breakfast will feel like your own private desert oasis.
Our Sedona Bed and Breakfast is waiting to welcome you
At Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast we understand that planning a trip right now may not be on the top of your list, but rest assured that your comfort and safety are at the top of ours. Your future self will thank you for recognizing the health of your mind and body by getting out, changing up the pace of life, and changing the scenery.
A stay with us this summer or fall will not be something you regret. Our Sedona inn is set up for your ultimate relaxation. Each guest suite has a unique view of the red rock country just outside. Rooms are set up with beds you can sink into after a day out in the desert. If you are looking for an extraordinary bed and breakfast to get away to look no further than Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast. Book your stay today!