The Most Romantic Things to do in Sedona
When it comes to romantic things to do in Sedona, you’ll find an extensive list of a variety of activities for you and your sweetheart to enjoy together! This Arizona town set in the heart of red rock country is full of breathtaking landscapes to explore, incredible adventures to go on, and a sense of tranquility. In Sedona, you have the option of checking out the downtown and its world-class shopping and restaurants or being able to head off on an unforgettable desert trek within minutes.
Let our luxury bed and breakfast be the romantic escape you’ve been looking for! Nestled amongst the backdrop of the iconic red rock formations of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte, our elegant inn will set the tone for romance. Our classic and modern accommodations will provide you and your partner the retreat you’ve been dreaming of.
In your cozy guest room, you’ll relax in ultimate comfort with amenities such as lounging robes and Deluxe linens. From the pool and courtyards, you can soak up the jaw-dropping views away from the crowds. You’ll feel right at home as you unwind in our living room and library. If you are ready for the perfect place to turn up the romance this season, book your stay with us today!
Romantic Things to do in Sedona
Sedona is a magnet for those looking for romance and adventure. The rugged desert landscape lends itself to romantic moments and this one-of-a-kind area offers lots of opportunities for you and your loved one to reconnect. Create unforgettable memories with the one you love by exploring the natural beauty of the red rocks or having an intimate dinner out as a way to say “I love you”. This Arizona town is full of incredible opportunities to help you find the romance you’ve been craving. Here are the 10 most romantic things to do in Sedona!
- Have a romantic drive along the Verde Valley Wine Trail. Sedona is a part of the Verde Valley home to the Verde River. Here the river, sunshine, and temperate climate combine to produce an environment where several vineyards and wineries make award-winning varietals. Many of the wineries offer tasting rooms and restaurants to check out along the way.
- Sunset is unquestionably the most beautiful time of day and heading out to watch a sunset with your sweetie is one of the most romantic things to do in Sedona. Airport Mesa and Cathedral Rock offer great views looking west. Along Oak Creek is Red Rock Crossing where the reflection of Cathedral Rock in the peaceful creek at sundown is a sight to see!
- If sunrise is your favorite time of day to snuggle up to your sweetheart, how about a sunrise hot air balloon ride! Northern Light Balloon Expeditions and Red Rock Balloons offer breathtaking rides at dawn that take you for a bird’s eye view over jaw-dropping landscapes. This serene way to experience the red rock region is not to be missed! You’ll enjoy a romantic and traditional champagne brunch upon landing.
- Grab a blanket and your partner for one of the best romantic things to do in Sedona, stargazing! Sedona is well known for its clear desert skies with layers upon layers of stars to look up at. You and your loved one could head out on your own or you could be guided by a professional astronomer at Sedona Stargazing. Here they have state-of-the-art telescopes to view galaxies, star clusters, planets, and much more!
- Enjoy ultimate relaxation with your special someone by indulging in a couples massage. Of all the romantic things to do in Sedona, this is one where you both will unwind and feel the healing benefits. Uptown Massage, Sedona Healing Massage, and A Spa For You all offer incredible couples massages to help you both de-stress and rejuvenate.
- Having an intimate dinner for two is definitely one of the more romantic things to do in Sedona. At Mariposa Grill, you can savor dishes that are inspired by South America in a fine dining atmosphere with stunning views. Cress on Oak Creek is at an incredibly beautiful setting along Oak Creek where you will enjoy fine dining options.
- Walking hand in hand through downtown Sedona is a romantic way to spend your time with the one you love. A distinctive shopping experience is a visit to the Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village. This one-of-a-kind place is full of art galleries, specialty shops, jewelry shops, and much more! Find a special keepsake to remember your time here.
- One of the most romantic things to do in Sedona is to head out on a hiking adventure with your partner seeing jaw-dropping sights and witnessing the beauty of the red rocks together. At places like Red Rock State Park, Devil’s Bridge Trail, Cathedral Rock, Boynton Canyon, and many more, you’ll be able to get out and explore the true nature of this area all while sharing it with your special someone.
- Conjure up an old-fashioned romance with a ride on the Verde Canyon Railroad. This train ride through Arizona’s red rocks takes you to places in the backcountry only accessible by this locomotion vehicle. On this idyllic tour, you’ll travel to remote areas to see unspoiled views of the wildlife, geology, and historical sites. You will ride in modern comfort with air-conditioned passenger cars as well as other amenities.
- A helicopter ride through the Arizona desert is for sure one of the most romantic things to do in Sedona! At Sedona Air Tours, Guidance Air, and Sedona Helicopter Charter you’ll take an unforgettable ride over the red rocks of Sedona. This will certainly be a highlight of your romantic vacation here!
The Best Sedona Lodging
Looking for a place to turn up the romance? At our Sedona bed and breakfast, you and your partner can focus on one another in ultimate luxury! Our casual and elegant accommodations are the best place to rest up after an exploration of the area, or you may choose to lounge about and take it slow in your private guest room with stunning views of iconic red rock formation directly out your window. You’ll get the best nights’ sleep on your plush bed fitted with fine linens.
Relax by the pool after an incredible 3-course breakfast full of new dishes to savor along with signature items such as our delectable, made fresh cinnamon rolls. If you are ready for the perfect romantic getaway for you and your loved one, book your stay with us today!