We Love These 10 Restaurants in Sedona
Restaurants in Sedona are as colorful and adventurous as the surrounding landscape of the red sandstone rock formations that the area is known for. This scenic Arizona desert destination offers visitors and locals plenty of ways to get out into the surroundings and explore. From world-class hiking to guided tours in jeeps and hot air balloon rides, there are many ways to immerse yourself in this one-of-a-kind place. Checking out the many restaurants in Sedona is another fantastic way to get a feel for this incredible location. The variety of flavors at many restaurants and eateries here reflect this eclectic and vibrant community and are not to be missed on your next visit!
Let our Sedona bed and breakfast be your luxurious escape to the desert this season! Our casual yet elegant inn is just the place for a romantic getaway. We offer large guest common areas, outdoor courtyards, and a pool. Spectacular views of the iconic Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte formations are the backdrop to our incredible accommodations. We are here to make your stay the most comfortable and relaxing as possible. Indulge yourself with a stay at our oasis in the desert. If you want the perfect place to unwind in the heart of Red Rock Country, book your room today!
The Best Restaurants in Sedona
Sedona is a hiker and outdoor enthusiast’s mecca and it’s no wonder that this town has a plethora of great restaurants to choose from! Visitors want a great place to get a meal after a long day out on the trails exploring, and this Arizona city does not disappoint. The delectable cuisine here ranges from French, Italian, Latin inspired, Mexican, and much more! Eateries here are sure to be a highlight after working up an appetite. Here are the 10 restaurants in Sedona that we love.
- Pizza is a must after out in the Sedona sun and a fantastic place to get a pie is Rotten Johnny’s Wood-Fired Pizza. They mix simple ingredients to create an amazingly thin, crispy crust with your choice of sauces, cheese, and toppings. Also offered are delicious sandwiches and salads all on their lunch and dinner menu.
- If you are looking for a juicy burger, Dellepiane Sedona is one of the best restaurants in Sedona to enjoy one. Already famous in Buenos Aires, this is the second location for this Argentine eatery. You find a variety of menu options that serve up quality and gourmet “fast food”. Along with burgers, there are sandwiches, empanadas, homemade chicken nuggets, lots of fries, and much more to choose from.
- A true gem of restaurants in Sedona is the Hideaway House. This “country Italian restaurant” is nestled in the trees with perfect views of the red rocks. There are 3 open-air patios to enjoy a meal while looking out over the landscape, or you may want to settle into one of 2 romantic dining rooms for a more intimate experience. Here they serve up delectable pasta dishes, soups, salads, as well as specialty pizzas.
- Elote Cafe is one of the best Mexican restaurants in Sedona. A meal at this award-winning restaurant is an absolute must! Here traditional southern Mexican dishes meet the American southwest for unique and memorable meals. Menu items like the smoked brisket enchiladas, smoked pork cheeks, and Mexican chocolate pie are dishes you will remember!
- Set atop a scenic bluff with panoramic views of the red rocks, Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill is fine cuisine dining with a large outdoor patio. At this elegant spot amongst gorgeous architecture, you’ll savor meals cooked on a wood-fired grill and a wood-burning oven. Handmade empanadas, lemon mashed potatoes, yuca fries, and tapas are just some of the dishes inspired by Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay.
- Since 1993 The Cowboy Club has been a destination for restaurants in Sedona. This family-owned establishment features “high desert cuisine” and has something to satisfy everyone. At this western-themed steakhouse, you can enjoy house specialties like cactus fries with prickly pear cactus and rattlesnake.
- Located in the Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village, Rene is known for its French cuisine with a southwest twist. This eatery has received the Distinguished Restaurants of North America Achievement of Distinction Award. Signature dishes include tenderloin of antelope, seared scallops, and vegan portabello bolognese. Head here for a special occasion or just for an elegant dining experience. This place is unique for restaurants in Sedona.
- The Golden Goose is a local favorite of all the restaurants in Sedona that features a contemporary twist on American and Italian favorites. This cafe and bistro is an intimate and casual environment to enjoy a meal in. They serve many handcrafted cocktails from their fully stocked bar for your enjoyment as well.
- Conde Nast Traveller called L’Auberge one of the Southwest’s top 10 restaurants and definitely one of the best restaurants in Sedona. This fine dining experience takes Southern European cuisine and gives it an American spin. The menu here changes seasonally to highlight things like wild game in winter and local produce in spring. This world-class experience is one you won’t soon forget.
- If getting a nice cold beer after a hike is more your style head over to the Oak Creek Brewery and Grill which offers a wide selection of beers brewed right on the premises. This spot is unique for restaurants in Sedona, as it is the town’s only brewpub. You can hang out on the 2nd story patio while taking in views of the red rocks. The menu offers wood-fired and rotisserie food including gourmet burgers, pizza, and sandwiches.
The Best Sedona Lodging
At our Sedona bed and breakfast, we have your ultimate comfort in mind! At our Arizona lodging, you’ll enjoy luxury accommodations with unbeatable views of red rock formations right outside your door. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that after a long day of adventures in the desert you can come back to a casual and elegant place to unwind.
Retreat to your unique guest room where you’ll get a great night’s sleep on your bed fitted with Deluxe linens, curl up with a good book in your seating areas, and feel refreshed by lounging in luxurious robes provided. Every day you can fuel up for your exploration with a 3-course breakfast as a part of your stay with us. If you war looking for the perfect place for your Sedona vacation that has a resort-like feel, book your room today!