The Best Restaurants in Sedona For 2022
If you’re looking for the best restaurants in Sedona, we’re here to help! There are plenty of sensational restaurants in Sedona to choose from, many of which are as flavorful as the landscapes are beautiful. Sedona truly is a one-of-a-kind destination, with breathtaking red rock formations, outstanding hiking, plenty of adventure around every corner, excellent wine tasting, and a delicious range of cuisine.
No matter how you spend your days, whether hiking, biking, hot air ballooning, or relaxing by our pool, you will need plenty of fuel to keep you going. We start your day with a delicious breakfast at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast, but for the rest, you’ll need to turn to the best restaurants in Sedona.
Apart from just tickling your tastebuds, dining at the best restaurants in Sedona also helps you get a feel for this fabulous getaway destination. Local flavors here reflect the eclectic and vibrant Sedona community – and, of course, this makes dining out on vacation so much fun!
If you’re ready to taste your way through the best restaurants in Sedona, it’s time to book your room at our luxurious Sedona Bed and Breakfast. Talk about the perfect home away from home in this beautiful desert paradise.
The Best Restaurants in Sedona for 2022
Sedona is well known as an outdoor enthusiast’s playground and a destination for healing energies and wellness retreats. But thanks to the best restaurants in Sedona, it’s also become a food-lovers dream. There are truly some great bites around the city – to the point that it’s hard to go wrong.
Sedona restaurants range in offerings from French and Italian classics to Latin-inspired and authentic Mexican cuisine, plus so much more. However, if you want to seek out a great experience and really tantalize those tastebuds, you’ll need to seek out the best restaurants in Sedona.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of the ten best restaurants in Sedona worth trying during your next trip here – which we hope will be soon!
- When it comes to the best restaurants in Sedona, one establishment that is consistently at the top of just about everyone’s list is Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill. Whatever you order here will be good, as this place is backed by award-winning Chef Lisa Dahl.
- Conde Nast Traveller called L’Auberge one of the Southwest’s top 10 restaurants, so it’s an easy claim to call this one of the best restaurants in Sedona. It’s the place to go for fine dining with a seasonally changing menu.
- Elote Cafe is one of the best restaurants in Sedona for authentic Mexican cuisine. A meal at this award-winning restaurant is an absolute must!
- Another Lisa Dahl favorite is Dahl & DiLuca, a sensational Italian restaurant in Sedona. The ambiance here is fantastic for a romantic evening out with your sweetheart.
- Enjoy the craft margaritas and delicious southwestern cuisine at SaltRock Kitchen. Locally-sourced ingredients shine here, making it one of the best restaurants in Sedona.
- Located in the Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village, Rene is known for its French cuisine with a southwest twist. They’ve previously been awarded the Distinguished Restaurants of North America Achievement of Distinction Award, and signature dishes include tenderloin of antelope, seared scallops, and vegan portabello bolognese.
- The Hudson is another fun spot to dine. The environment is upscale yet laid back, perfect for a deliciously casual meal in Sedona.
- Creekside American Bistro is a solid choice if you want to dine with great views of the red rocks. It has an extensive menu, appealing to a broad range of diners.
- Don’t let the name fool you – ChocolaTree Organic Oasis offers way more than chocolate, and it’s one of the best restaurants in Sedona, especially for vegans and vegetarians. Don’t forget to sample the chocolate before you leave, though!
- Embrace the vibe at Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits, which has been rated as one of the best restaurants in Sedona since opening in the 90s.
The Best Place to Stay in Sedona
If the best restaurants in Sedona serve to delight your tastebuds, our Sedona Bed and Breakfast serves all your other senses. There’s a reason we’re rated one of the best places to stay in Sedona, and it’s because we have nothing but your ultimate comfort in mind.
As you pull up to our Sedona Bed and Breakfast, you’ll immediately stand in awe of our breathtaking red rock views – and it just gets better from there. We offer a range of comfortable guest rooms, all outfitted with modern amenities, and each room offers excellent views of the red rocks. Our accommodations are casual but just elegant enough to feel special.
Enjoy relaxing in one of our shared spaces, including our beautiful pool overlooking Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock. There are plenty of nearby hikes to take if you want to get out and explore, and we’d be more than happy to point you to some of our favorite things to do in Sedona.
In the morning, we’ll treat you to a delicious multi-course breakfast that provides just the right amount of energy to get you through your day. Our Sedona Bed and Breakfast is it if you are looking for something with a resort-like feel without all the fuss and crowds! Book your room today!