Enjoy the Best Breakfast in Sedona at Our B&B
Wondering where you’ll find the best breakfast in Sedona? At our Arizona inn, we understand that breakfast is a key part of your day and when you are on vacation this ritual becomes even more special. Serving guests a nutritious and delectable meal in the morning is at the heart of what we do. We want to provide the best breakfast so you can get out and explore our amazing area.
Let our Sedona bed and breakfast be your ultimate desert getaway. Besides serving up the incredibly delicious best breakfast in Sedona, we also provide elegant, beautiful, and luxury accommodations. Views showcase the iconic Sedona red rock formations of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. In our casual yet elegant atmosphere, you can unwind and go where the day takes you. There are many opportunities to get out and explore hiking trails, shops, and galleries, or you may prefer to stay and relax in the presence of our million-dollar views. If you want the perfect getaway to the Arizona desert this winter, book your stay with us today!
The Best Breakfast in Sedona
If you are staying at our Sedona bed and breakfast you are in for a treat because our Arizona inn just happens to serve up the best breakfast in Sedona! We have always served up hearty meals to get guests’ days started out right. We want you fueled up for your adventures. But recently we have been excited to share some new recipes and meals with our guests. Some of our staples have remained but our new menu branches out from the usual breakfast fare. We always have and always will accommodate dietary preferences and restrictions such as gluten-free, lactose intolerant, vegan, and vegetarian. Here are 3 incredible reasons why our inn has the best breakfast in Sedona.
- We have been increasing our recipe repertoire with new and delicious dishes. Our Chef Teree cooks from scratch with healthy oils for meals that are not only good but are good for you. Some examples of new dishes include Middle Eastern and naan breads, sauteed veggies, homemade hummus, and homemade bread from scratch.
- Another great reason why we have the best breakfast in Sedona is that we continue to make our signature cinnamon rolls that are baked fresh every day of the week. As you wake up from a fantastic night of sleep you will smell the aroma of the rolls baking in the morning.
- The backdrop of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte as you eat outside in our courtyard is a great reason why we offer the best breakfast in Sedona. Not many other places in the area offer such a dramatic scene of the Arizona Red Rocks to enjoy a meal.
More Reasons to Stay at Our Sedona Bed and Breakfast This Winter
At our Arizona bed and breakfast we not only serve the best breakfast in Sedona but we also offer incredible amenities that you will enjoy this winter. Here are some more reasons to stay at our Sedona bed and breakfast.
- Our charming guest rooms are the best place to relax and unwind this winter. You’ll get a restful night’s sleep on your bed fitted with plush bedding. Private baths, jaw-dropping views out the windows, indoor and outdoor seating areas to relax in make our Sedona bed and breakfast one of a kind!
- In the resort-like atmosphere at our Sedona inn, you’ll feel the tranquility in quiet areas such as the courtyard and pool. At our bed and breakfast, you’ll be able to take a moment for yourself in the serene surroundings.
- You’ll feel right at home in our indoor common areas. Put your feet up in the living room and reminisce about the day’s events. Curl up with a good book. We have many selections in our library for you to read at your leisure.
- Another great reason to stay at our Sedona bed and breakfast is that we are close to many of Arizona’s destination hikes. Just a short distance away are places like Devil’s Bridge, Airport Mesa, and Cathedral Rock.
Incredible Lodging in Sedona
If you want the best place for a desert getaway, our Sedona lodging will fulfill all of your needs, wants, and more! Set in the midst of some of the most sought after views in all of Arizona, our inn will help you unwind, relax, and feel right at home. After a day of hiking and exploring the area, you’ll come back to a cozy, comfortable, and elegant guest room. Get ready for your adventures by eating the best breakfast in Sedona. With new recipes and old favorites, there is something for everyone. If you are ready for the perfect Arizona escape, book your stay with us today!